Happy 4th birthday Austin!
 |
| Austin wanted a Beach party, so a blue fish was his cake! The kids had a great time with the slip and slide, the sprinkler, the art projects and the pinata! |
 |
| Austin out in the yard with his water gun! |
 |
| Caleb and his scary face!! I think it is too darn cute! |
Happy Father's Day
 |
| The boys desperately wanted Jason to have a Superman t-shirt too! I think they all look pretty sweet together and love their expressions! |
Our first trip to the beach, 2012
 |
| Addison, Austin, Kendall and Caleb walking to get ice cream! |
 |
| A quick family picture for the last night we were there! |
 |
| I love this picture, they aren't going to be small like that forever! |
 |
| Austin's legs got tired so Jason carried him! |
 |
| I love this picture...I think I love it because while he looks like he is getting older, you can see how tired he is, in his eyes! |
Happy 4th of July
 |
| Sparklers |
 |
| More sparklers! |
Golf Camp!
 |
| Caleb spent a week at golf camp...it was the hottest week so far and it was from 8-12 each morning. He LOVED it! His coach said he has a great swing, but asked if he played baseball. I guess he steps forward when he swings like he does to hit the baseball...oh well, what can you do? |
 |
| Austin had to take a swing! |
Off to the Jersey Shore!
We really are spoiled...We get two trips to Myrtle Beach and a trip to the Jersey Shore, I really can't complain. Jason and I love both, but for different reasons. The week at the shore gives the boys the chance to do lots of fishing and crabbing, lots of kayaking and lots of bay swimming.
 |
| Caleb in the Kayak by himself! He did a great job! |
 |
| Caleb kayaking, with A. Sue, Austin and Scottie! |
 |
| Austin kayaking for the first time! |
 |
| Caleb and Austin on their airplane floats! |
 |
| Flying off together! |
 |
| Caleb, A. Sue, G-Mum and Austin! |
 |
| I don't know if this was the best one or not, but this was too hard! Thank goodness G-Mum was patient! |
 |
| I love this! |
 |
| Sweet Austin! |
 |
| Cute Caleb! |
 |
| A little night walk! The boys and I on the beach! |
 |
| Austin, G-Mum and Caleb enjoying the night on the beach! |
 |
| Austin, G-Mum, Caleb and A. Sue! |
 |
| Avalon 2012 |
I am hoping that this is the last part that will hopefully catch everyone up to where we are now...Maybe, just maybe I can stay on top of things from here on out :)
Glad you are back!
ReplyDelete