Part 3...
Happy New Year!!! January 2012
 |
| Kendall, Addison, Austin and Caleb celebrating New Year (at 10 p.m.) We were going to have a pj party and sleeping bags in the basement, but we decided that 10 p.m. would be the time to celebrate and head to bed :) |
 |
| I had been getting up pretty early to train for a half marathon that I was running in March. On this particular morning, God blessed me with a sky that was just amazing! |
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
 |
| Happy St. Patricks Day...to mark it this year, I decided to participate in the first ever Rock and Roll Half Marathon in Washington D.C. As it turned out, it was a hot, hot day! Kristi and Ann Marie also ran with me and finished their first half! I finished 7 minutes faster than I did the one in October! |
Happy Easter!
 |
| The boys got bubble guns in their Easter baskets this year! They were a hit!!! |
 |
| Caleb got the hang of it pretty quick! |
 |
| Austin finally got it too :) |
April...brings T-ball, Baseball and warmer weather!
 |
| Austin was finally old enough for t-ball this year! I think he was a little frustrated though, as he has been practicing with Caleb for the last couple of years, he really didn't want to use the T! |
 |
| Caleb hitting the ball! He has been playing coach pitch for two years! |
The Vocabulary Parade
 |
| Each student picks a word and then either does a sign or a costume to explain their word. It has to be a word they don't use everyday. Caleb's word was "Excavate" so he dressed in Jason's hard hat and safety glasses! |
May...
Happy 6th Birthday Caleb!
 |
| It was a Lego filled day! Caleb wanted to go to the Lego store, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought we could do a better job at home! So, with ten 5/6 year olds who each did a lego project, hit the pinata and then had a lego cake. On a side note, this may have been the most stressful day of the year for me. With the flood that we had on the 21st of April, the workers were finishing up my hard wood floor in the kitchen 20 minutes before all the kids arrived. Jason and I were laying the hardwood floor that day and I still hadn't decorated Caleb's cake!!! It all worked out in the end, thank goodness, but I would rather not ever have to do that again! |
 |
| Austin had a field trip to the Kinderfarm park. He loved the big slide!!! |
 |
| Austin with Mrs. Hammer on his last day of 3 year old preschool. He had such a great year!!! |
 |
| Caleb was even able to be there with him for his last day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment