I bet that is what all of you are thinking and saying to yourselves right now! I don't have any good excuse for my lack of blogging, other than it takes time and other things have taken priority! So, it is with some embarrassment, pride, patience and a little summer "time" that I give you a quick recap of the last year and then hopefully a separate post for the summer...so far.
September started with a trip to the zoo...
 |
| Seth, Caleb, Addison, Austin, Ethan and Kendall |
 |
| Caleb and Austin at the Zoo Entrance |
|
|
And then came October and Morgan's birthday party at the Pumpkin patch...
 |
| Caleb and Austin and their pumpkins |
 |
| Morgan after eating her cake :) |
 |
| Caleb and Morgan on the hay ride. |
 |
| Sweet Camryn! |
 |
| And a quick family picture! |
Then onto my first half-marathon in Hershey Park, PA! This was my first half and also the boys first trip to an amusement park! Both were a success...
 |
| The boys and I at the entrance to the park. |
 |
| Jackie and I picking up our race packets. |
 |
| The boys seeing what rides they can go on...Caleb was a Reese's and Austin was a Kiss! |
 |
| On the train! |
 |
| A quick family picture with the Kettle corn too!!! |
 |
| The boys cheering me on during the race! |
 |
| After the race...glad to be done :) |
 |
| And the wonderful Edible Arrangement from the Meschke Family. The chocolate covered strawberries were amazing :) |
Then a quick trip to Gaffney, SC to visit Geba and Ter Ter and go to a football game!
 |
| We took a quick trip to a pumpkin patch, hoping to be able to pick apples, but it was tooo late! |
 |
| It is so hard to get a good picture of both of them! |
Football Saturdays
 |
| Caleb and Austin in their football gear! They love to watch sports!! |
Austin and Soccer...
 |
| Yes, that is Austin in the green shirt and blue pants with the glowing hair. I didn't want to get too close with the pictures because honestly he didn't really like soccer and if he saw me, he bolted and wouldn't go back to the field. So...I guess we will stick with baseball :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment