And so it begins...Still October!
 |
| Jason and Caleb enjoying some football before pumpkin carving! |
 |
| Sherri and Austin before pumpkin carving! |
 |
| Our pumpkins! |
 |
| Happy Halloween!!! |
And then it was November...
 |
| If you have been to our house then you know that the annual tradition around our way is to rake leaves...lots of them, for weeks on end! But on a happy note, the leaves provide an excellent background for some really cute kids :) |
 |
| Caleb liked to bury himself! |
|
Our Annual Thanksgiving trip to the beach...
 |
| The weather this year was AMAZING! The kids were able to play on the beach everyday and they had so much fun flying kites. |
 |
| Caleb enjoying the beach! |
I love the lighting at the beach in November...who am I kidding, I just love November at the beach! Jason refers to it as being "off season" snobs and I will admit, that is how I feel. We pretty much have the beach to ourselves and when the weather is nice, it is heaven!
 |
| Austin is going through the phase that makes it hard to really get a good picture of him! |
 |
| The tonka trucks for the beach were the best $30 we have ever spent! |
|
December...
I got a call just before we left for Thanksgiving asking if we wanted to take a tour of the White House at Christmas! Well of course we do! What a surprise and blessing to be able to do this at such a great time. I did it once several years ago, but this time around we were able to take pictures!
 |
| Caleb, Austin, Jason and Sherri in front of the White House. |
 |
| Caleb and Austin with Bo the dog! |
 |
| In front of the dining room fireplace! |
 |
| And the White House! |
 |
| Kendall, Addison, Austin and Caleb! |
Christmas Eve at church with Camryn and Morgan!
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| The boys in their jammies in front of their Christmas Tree! |
 |
| Leaving the cookies and milk for Santa and the carrots for the reindeer! |
Christmas Morning...
 |
| Waiting for Jason to check and make sure that Santa came! |
 |
| Enjoying the gifts!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment