Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Austin starts Preschool


My baby is going to school! He was so excited to go and meet Mrs. Hammer and start his first day of school! I will admit, he was so much more shy initially then I thought he would be, but once he got warmed up he was talking, playing and enjoying being at school.

The Crofton Nursery School does staggered entrance, so Austin went to school with only half of his class. There was one more little boy in there and he knew him, so they had a good time playing. The fun thing about Austin's class this year is that all the kids are siblings to the kids that were in Caleb's class, so they all know each other. This could prove to be a very good or very bad thing! I think Mrs. Hammer is going to have her hands full.

Here are a few pictures from Austin's first day! He was so darn cute :)

A little play time in the circle room!

Walking in the front door...he was ready to go :)

A family picture before BOTH boys headed to school!

1 comment: