It has been so hot the last few days that we decided to blow up the big pool in the back yard so that even when we didn't have a lot of time to go to the pool the kids could play anyway. Well, the funny story surrounding this is...
A couple of weeks ago we saw the same pool (that we have had for two years) at BJ's. It was only 20.00 and I said to Jason, maybe we should get it while it is on sale. Of course, he said we didn't need it and I went with it. Well, today, when I was blowing up the pool, Austin found a plastic fork and thought it was a good idea to jab the fork into the pool. And alas, I was out buying a new pool anyway! HAAHAAA!!!
Addison came home with us after vacation bible school, so the kids were all playing in the new pool! It has brought us lots of fun and is a lot easier sometimes than going to the neighborhood pool!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment