Monday, October 5, 2009

Getting Caught up...

It has been way to long since I got on and posted some new things on the blog. I would like to say that I have just been so busy that I haven't gotten around to it, but in all honesty, I have just been a little lazy!

Jason's schedule has finally let up a little bit and life is starting to return to our version of "normal." It is great to have him home at night and the boys have enjoyed having daddy around a little bit more.

The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy, lots of birthday parties, lots of playing outside and lots of time together. I have posted some of the pictures from the past couple of weeks!!

Caleb and Emerson playing with balloons at Rollie Pollies!

Caleb and Austin at Rollie Pollies

Austin taking a ride on the "roller coaster" at Rollie Pollies.

Jason took Caleb and Austin for a bike ride in the trailer! The boys loved it and looked so cute in their helmets!

Jason and I at the Clemson vs. Maryland game. What a terrible game to watch!!! Clemson needs some offense, anyone out there have a good throwing arm and some aim????

Austin and his girlfriend Kenzie!

Relaxing with Dad!!!

Doing a little gardening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment