With sugar, flour and his own mixer he did really well for his first time. I had to change his clothes (which I now need to buy him his own apron) I had to mop afterwards, but as long as I am in the right frame of mind it wasn't so bad after all! He was awfully cute too!!!! We made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!!!!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Monster in the kitchen...
So I finally gave in after a month or so of the whining, the pulling at my leg and the fighting over the chair. Caleb was about 15 months or so when I first let him stand up at the counter with me to bake and I have been hesitating to let Austin help out. So normally I will bake in the morning when Austin is taking his nap and Caleb can help. Well, while Caleb was at school I decided to venture into the world of letting Austin finally help out.
With sugar, flour and his own mixer he did really well for his first time. I had to change his clothes (which I now need to buy him his own apron) I had to mop afterwards, but as long as I am in the right frame of mind it wasn't so bad after all! He was awfully cute too!!!! We made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!!!!


With sugar, flour and his own mixer he did really well for his first time. I had to change his clothes (which I now need to buy him his own apron) I had to mop afterwards, but as long as I am in the right frame of mind it wasn't so bad after all! He was awfully cute too!!!! We made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment