Monday, October 19, 2009

Brothers

Lately, I have really enjoyed watching Caleb and Austin play together. We have said for a while that Austin is really picking up on things soooo much faster than Caleb ever did and now, Caleb is actually trying to show Austin things and teach him. Along with this new found "love" for each other comes the arguing too. Both boys got a Hess truck last year for Christmas, but Austin was way too small to play with it. Well last weekend we had to pull out the other truck to avoid total meltdown by both kids! He wants to be a big boy just like his brother! So when I caught a glimpse of real love I felt like it was really important to grab the camera fast and remind them one day that they really do love each other! (Maybe it will help when they are teenagers!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment