Before the Scott's moved - John asked us if we would like tickets to the white house for the Christmas display. We did this with the whole family a couple of years ago, but with them leaving we knew it would be different. So Mom and A. Sue actually took the boys about three weeks earlier which left it a time for just Jason and I.
I say that, but we were also fortunate to go with our friends the Hamlins. Their two little guys also went, so we had a great time. While President Obama and I are NOT friends, it is still "The White House" and the respect that goes with it is amazing.
The Reception Room
The amazing chandelier when you come in!
These are the handmade ornaments on the white house christmas tree. They were made by family members of service members from the different states!
Looking through the window at the National Monument.
The Dining Room.
The White House in white chocolate form!
The Hamlin's in front of the White House!
Jason and I on our way into the White House!






No comments:
Post a Comment