Time flies by and not only am I having a hard time with the idea that
Caleb is 6 years old, but also with the idea that he is in 1st grade.
We went up a couple of days ahead of time for meet the teacher and Caleb
showed even more how he is Jason's son. Mrs. Bomgardner is his teacher
and as soon as we went into his classroom, his face turned red, he got
really quiet and started to look down.
He is not a fan
of change and I could tell his anxiety was getting the best of him. I
am hoping that he will grow out of this with a little help from me :)
My big guy! (Who according to the bathroom scale was 42.8lbs and exactly 4 feet tall!)
 |
| Caleb and Austin |
 |
| The whole family!!! |
 |
| Caleb and his best buddy Nicky! |
No comments:
Post a Comment