Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This really was so much fun this year! Austin and Caleb were certainly in the mood and we even got both of them to take a nap before all the hustle and bustle began! Our neighborhood does a Halloween Parade of all the kiddo's and then of course it is to the trick or treating! We really didn't do that many houses this year, but the kids got lots of goodies (that Jason and I are doing our best to stay away from) but we did know that the evening was over when they could no longer carry their own collection device! Anyway...Happy Halloween!

Cowboy and Superman

Pumpkins...

Sophia, Nicky, Caleb and Austin...

Austin surveying the loot!

The boys and I after the "event."

Caleb scooping the guts from his pumpkin.

Austin, Caleb and Jason doing the pumpkin carving!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!!! I had forgotten all about that cowboy costume....Austin is and adorable cowboy too!

    ReplyDelete