Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Trip to NYC...

Wow, I am one of the luckiest girls around. Honestly, this year I was really bummed that it didn't work out for Kate and I to do our annual scrapbooking event. Normally we would spend a weekend with a bunch of scrapbooking fools like ourselves in a hotel cranking out the pages. To be even more honest, with the babies, the lack of creativity space in our house right now and my lack of much needed Kate motivation, I haven't done any scrapbooking since last March. Anyway, when I knew that I wasn't going to get that break that I was so hoping for, the girls and I from Maryland decided to take a trip to NYC to see "Wicked."

It was amazing...no schedules to follow, no monitors and lots of fun, good food, and girl talk!!! Wicked was so amazing and we really enjoyed our time. Here are a few of the pictures we took on the trip!!

Michele, Jennifer, Angie, me and Barb at Juniors, where we all had reubens.

Barb, Michele, me, Angie and Jenn at M&M world.

Angie, Michele, Jenn, me and Barb in Central Park
Leaving our hotel for the first night out!!!

Rockefellar Plaza!!!

Outside NBC Studios and Radio City Music Hall.

We decided to do one really "NICE" dinner out on Saturday after we saw the show. We had dinner at the Divine Bar, a tapas bar and had a wonderful time. This was taken with our yummy martini's!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an amazing weekend! Great pictures - you guys look so glamourous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super super cute!! All of you!! Looks like a FAB weekend!

    ReplyDelete