Okay, so this is from last weekend when we got 34.5 inches of snow Friday night and through Saturday. I totally remember getting big storms in Omaha and even remember in Junior High, Jim Rumbley and my brother making an igloo on the side of the house with all the drifted snow. But this has been a lot. We are expecting another 18-24 inches tonight into tomorrow, so I am sure that there will be more snow pictures to come.
This is too much for the boys to be able to really enjoy it. Austin can't walk in it and Caleb is getting stuck and losing his boots with ever step he takes. On top of it, it is really cold, the highs last weekend were around 22 degrees so it was just too much for the boys. I can proudly say though, that "I" did all the shoveling! My left shoulder is finally able to move again :)
Enjoy our winter wonderland with I am sure only more to come!!!
this makes me shudder. Better you than me is all I have to say! :) Makes our 4 inches we got (and they called out schools!!!!) measly! <3 stay warm!
ReplyDeleteIt's unreal isn't it??? There definitely reaches a point when the snow isn't fun anymore. Has Jason not been home or do you just enjoy shoveling?
ReplyDelete