Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A little more snow...

Yes...you will soon see that this is a re-occurring theme. We got about 4.5 inches on Wednesday and are slated for another two feet this weekend. Keep this in mind, coming from a girl who grew up in Nebraska, loves the change of season, and really enjoys the snow...I AM READY FOR SPRING!

While most of the time I curse the fact that our backyard is a hill, this is the one time of year that it is fun. It is the perfect hill for the little ones to sled down and play. So, our friends the Melfi's and the Scott's brought the kids over to sled. But this time the snow was a little too wet for that and was perfect for building snowmen. So all six kids helped us build a snow person.


Okay, so I called it a snow person because it has holly hair. Jennifer said it could be a hair piece and we all just laughed. And all the gumballs from the sweet gum tree that I have been cursing for the last couple of months actually came in useful as buttons.


The kids are: Sophia Melfi, Kendall Scott, Addison Scott, Austin, Nicky Melfi and Caleb. They all looked super cute bundled up!!!

2 comments: