Well friends, between being sick and the boys being sick and Jason working a ton, there is not a picture in sight. It started as strep and an ear infection, but the antibiotics weren't working at all and I just today started to feel a little better. Nothing like a good cold to stop you from eating :) It would appear as though the sick Gods have gotten to us again and yes, it has been three weeks now where one of us is sick.
Jason got a cold in South Carolina almost a month ago. Austin got the croup, three weeks ago. I got whatever virus I had last week and poor little Caleb has pink eye and a cough (related to allergies) Sorry buddy, Jason and I were hoping that wasn't one of the fun things we would pass along to him. So, with flu shots in hand last week it would appear that we are back to the weekly doctor visits already!
I hope that all of you are well out there and hopefully I will have something fun to post next week!
Sherri,
ReplyDeleteCute blog pics and posts! I lost the link for a few weeks so I enjoyed getting to catch up tonight. Hope ya'll feel better. Looking for a Nebraska win over VT tomorrow!