Monday, September 7, 2009

Baltimore Zoo

It has finally started to happen...the day I have been waiting for...Austin slept until 9 a.m. and we were able to skip his morning nap! I have said all along that this is going to mean so much more freedom for all of us and hopefully I can get both boys on the same afternoon schedule so that I have a little free time in the afternoon as well. So, Jason and I decided that the late sleeper gave us a good excuse to take the boys to the Zoo. We had been to the national zoo several times, but this was our first time going up to Baltimore. It was a cute little zoo and we really enjoyed the day together.

The boys and I with the Giraffe. He was just as still as could be!

Jason, Caleb and Austin coming out of the cave. I decided it wasn't for me after learning of the snakes and such in there!

Austin and Caleb sitting on the "birds nest!"

Caleb and Austin sitting on the turtle in the Children's Discovery!

Austin after eating donuts in the car!

1 comment: