I can't believe how fast two years went by! I can remember being so nervous for Caleb as he started his first day of Pre-school and now I look at how proud I am of him for all that he has accomplished. When I sit back and think about all that a baby learns in his first year of life, it is truly amazing, but when I look at how much Caleb has learned in the last two years, it makes me realize how much these little guys are sponges!
Mrs. Scott-Kem, Caleb's teacher this last year did very thorough evaluations of the kids...I was so impressed not only with what she evaluated them on, but also on what he knew. The patterns, the numbers, the letters, the words...all stuff that he had learned and figured out. There is no doubt that he is ready for Kindergarten!
His graduation was certainly bittersweet as he has so many good friends and such a great group of kids in his class. It is sad to think that they won't all be together next year, but we are lucky to live in a smaller town and to know that he will be getting together with them regardless of the schools they attend.
Congrats Caleb...you are growing up so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment