Monday, June 6, 2011

Austin's Gymnastics

When Caleb was around 18 months old, I signed him up for his first gymnastics class. It was good for both of us as it was a Mommy and me class and it gave us some really good time together before Austin was born. So, last fall I decided it was time to enroll Austin. Well, he was a good bit older when I started him and he was quickly moved up to the pre-3 class. He was able to do it on his own and learned so much.

Much to my surprise Austin was very shy when it came to his instructor. He had the same one that Caleb had (Mr. Marcus) but just didn't like him a whole lot. It took a good three months of classes before he was comfortable enough to just walk in. But he is so agile and good at gymnastics and really enjoys it! They had an end of the year show and medal presentation. It was lots of fun!!!

Doing a backward roll!

The bear crawl...

Make that mountain!

Straddles with Mr. Marcus!


Getting his medal!

No comments:

Post a Comment