Friday, October 22, 2010

Family Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

This is one of my favorite times of the year and going to the pumpkin patch is just such a joy for us. The boys love the animals, I love watching the boys and Jason gets a kick out of helping the boys select the perfect pumpkin. We had a lot of fun this year and picked a pumpkin that looks just like "Spookly the square pumpkin" according to Caleb!

Jason pulling lazy bones Caleb!

The boys on the way into the field

With their big ole' pumpkins!

I just really liked this picture! They are too cute in the wagon~!


The boys and I! We are never in pictures together because I am always the one behind the camera!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks a great trip to the Pumpkin Patch! The last two pictures are my favorite. Glad you handed over the camer for a picture of you your boys!

    ReplyDelete