Friday, October 8, 2010

Caleb's Nursery School Pumpkin Patch Trip

One of the things that I LOVE about where Caleb (and soon Austin) goes to pre-school is the parent participation. I know that most preschools ask for it, but it is part of the curriculum and part of the culture for us to participate. Well, one of the most fun parts is the field trips. I can (and am encouraged) to go to all of them! This year we went to Sharp's Waterford Farm and it was about a 45 minute drive for us to get there, and well worth it. The hayride took us through creeks, and mud and the animals were very active. We even got to pick "popcorn."

Here are some of the fun memories from that trip!

Caleb picking the popcorn!

Caleb and his perfect pumpkin!

What could be better??? Caleb and a Cow, two of my favorite things!

The two of us on a hay ride!

Mrs. Scott-Kem, Caleb's teacher.

Caleb and Addison...and it is true, she does rule the roost!!! (this is pretty funny!)

No comments:

Post a Comment