Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Caleb

It was 3:02 a.m. on May 5th, 2006 when we welcomed our first blessing into our world! There are some days that four years ago seems so far away and days when we don't remember a life without him. I think I speak for both of us when I say that our lives are so much fuller, have so much more love and so much more joy because of Caleb.

Well, his party is still a little later, but we thought it would be fun to celebrate a little bit on that day. He woke up with sprinkle donuts and a candle. Then, we had Addison come over for a playdate for the day. They did all the things Caleb loves, played outside on the swings, watched Cars the movie and played games. It was such a fun day for him. We also had Nicky, Seth and Sophia over for lunch. I think he had a fun day!

Caleb and his batting tee!

His new T-Ball bat.

Some new balls...

Austin and his sprinkle donut.

Caleb and his sprinkle donut.

Caleb and Addison watching Cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment