Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trip to meet Baby Logan (Logie)

Caleb and I took some time to head out to Kansas to see Kate, Mason, Matt, Ruby and of course Baby Logan! We were so lucky to spend some good time with them and I think that Caleb really enjoyed his time with Mason. They played so well together and really didn't need a whole lot of parental intervention. I think Caleb was exhausted when we got home though, he slept well, but the boys were going, going, going!!!
It was so good to spend some time with Kate too. It is so hard to be so far away from your best friend when she is going through the life changing adjustments and having a new baby definitely fits that bill! Logan is such a sweet little boy and I was glad to see that I could pick him up and with some patting and rocking he would fall asleep for me. I know he won't remember this time that I had with him, but I will always have those memories (and the pictures :)
Caleb and Mason at the park.

Kate and Mason before a nap time.

Caleb, Mason and Logan.

Logan Kemper!

Logan and I.

Caleb and Mason, off and running a the zoo!
I think this means they like each other...not that they have a choice!

Mason, Caleb and I at the zoo.


Caleb on the way home.

1 comment:

  1. oh! Thanks for posting these! I LOVE LOVE the one of mason and caleb hugging! SOOO CUTE! Thanks again for coming!

    ReplyDelete