Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving in Surfside Beach

Every year we head down to our condo in Surfside Beach, South Carolina to spend some quality time and to enjoy our thanksgiving at the beach. Jason and I have really become "off-season" snobs and really prefer to be there even though the weather is a little cold. The nice thing is that it isn't too cold that we can't get down to the beach and let the boys play a little bit. We don't let them in the water, although this year the water may have been warmer than the air!!!

We were also excited because we were able to share some of our time together with Jeff, Sarah and Morgan. They came down the first weekend we were there and we really enjoyed having them. We also enjoyed our time with Geba and Ter Ter as they rent a condo across the street and are there to share thanksgiving with us!

I thought I had forgotten my camera and didn't realize until about half-way through the trip that it was in my baking bag...ugghhh. So sorry that there aren't a lot of pictures!

Caleb and Austin digging on the beach!
Caleb really enjoying himself!

Jason and Austin on the beach!

Austin and I chilling on the beach!

Who needs toys when you have cheap laundry baskets???


1 comment:

  1. super cute pictures! I love that you have this blog.....YAY!

    ReplyDelete