After the visit to North Carolina we headed a little further south to Gaffney, SC for some time with Jason's Dad and Tera. We were also lucky enough to see his brother, sister-in-law and our nephew Lelan! I don't know where my camera was when Lelan was around, so hopefully the Barnwell's took some pictures I can upload later. But...Caleb got to do some pretty cool things while he was in South Carolina. Geba (Jason's dad) had a little bobcat that he was using to do some work in their yard (knocking down dirt hills, digging up tree stumps). I don't know who was more excited when we pulled up, Caleb or Jason! At anyrate, Caleb got to drive his first backhoe and loved it! He also went and walked 18 holes of golf with Jason and Geba. He had such a busy weekend!
Caleb driving the backhoe!
Caleb pointing to the stump.
Caleb covering his ears from the noise!
On the putting green...
In the golf cart!
He was king divet filler!
Caleb driving the cart!
Learning how to putt from Geba...(I don't know if he is the person to do that :) )
This was Caleb AFTER a 4 hour nap...all tuckered out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment