* He is sweet! I know that a lot of people say that about their kids, but this is what I hear from all his friends and their parents. Caleb is just a nice kid...he is polite and brings out the best in his friends!
* He loves his brother! I recently overheard a conversation between he and Austin where he told him he loved him and "Austin, I love you buddy and you are my best friend!" This is something that you always hope for and I know they are only 5 and 3, but I hope it continues.
* He is emotional...Caleb wears his heart on his sleeve and consequently we see a lot of tears. This can be very frustrating for his family, but I know it will serve him well as he gets older.
* He is loyal...I never hear him talk badly about anyone and he always talks about how his friends are so good at ____ . I think it is the nicest thing he could say.
* He still likes to snuggle with Jason and I! This is probably my favorite thing. I know it won't last forever, but it warms my heart when he sits in my lap or wants us to lay down with him at night.
Happy Birthday Caleb! We love you very much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment