Austin learning how to dye the eggs. I read somewhere that for little ones, the best thing to do is put the egg in a whisk. I am not sure it was the best idea!!!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Eggs
I love Easter! It has always been one of my favorite holidays because it is a sign of spring, because it isn't as commercialized as Christmas, but it is such an important day to those of us that believe Christ died for us! Yes, I know, I don't get too religious most of the time, but it is such a special time for me. It has been just as much fun with the boys. Anyway, one of my favorite traditions is dying easter eggs and this year was no exception. For the last three years, we have done our eggs with the Scott girls and this was the first year Austin could participate too. Here are some of my favorite pictures...and yes, I am still learning how to use the new camera!
Addison, happy with the eggs!
Caleb and Kendall, hamming it up for the camera!
Caleb waiting patiently for his egg.
Caleb and Kendall waiting for their eggs.

Austin learning how to dye the eggs. I read somewhere that for little ones, the best thing to do is put the egg in a whisk. I am not sure it was the best idea!!!
Austin learning how to dye the eggs. I read somewhere that for little ones, the best thing to do is put the egg in a whisk. I am not sure it was the best idea!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment