Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Duckpin Bowling

One of the fun field trips that Caleb's Nursery School does is a trip to go duckpin bowling. This was Caleb's first experience bowling and lets just say that the bowling ball got some good air time! The funny thing about this bowling trip is that it was at a bowling alley up in Linthicum, which is where both sets of my grandparents live and where my parents grew up. I can remember taking trips back to "Maryland" when I was little; once in a while we would go bowling at this very same duckpin alley. So it was kind of fun for this to be Caleb's first experience! Anyway, he and his classmates had a lot of fun and I am hoping that we are invited back again!!

Caleb after his ball was down the alley!

We were working on his bowling form!


The class after the bowling!

No comments:

Post a Comment